Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Successfull Payment From MoneyBooker

I have received another payment from moneybooker in my Uttara Bank and this time i also got the full amount,no extra charges applied in this transaction as well.

I have sent 97.16 USD from my moneybooker and receive the same amount successfully with the rate of 1 usd=67.89 BDT.

In my previous post i have described about my withdrawal of 49.49 usd.

So it seems transaction in Uttara Bank is more profitable then the other banks where we need to go through the currency conversion from moneybooker and we lost a good amount of money as conversion charge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The current rate of dollar is 71.25 BDT. Calculate using this rate, then tell what you have got.

Xahid said...

Hi,
Yes i know the current rate,but uttara bank provide me 67.89 bdt for 1 usd. the main thing is i send 97.16 from moneybooker and received the same in my local bank.

Thanks
Xahid

Hubuntu said...

Zahid vai ami amar EBL life-style card e moneybookers theke $20 send korecilam check korar jonno , but 15 din hoe gelo ekhono taka pelam na. Amar aro $120 withdraw korte hobe. now ki kora jae. help me.

Xahid said...

Hi,
Ami jotu tuku jani bd er kono card e Moneybooker er taka load kora jai na.
Apni Brac or Uttara bank a account khule money booker theke taka transfer korte paren.